WXXV FOX 25/NBC 25, Gulfport/Biloxi, Mississippi market is looking to fill the position of full time ASSISTANT NEWSCAST DIRECTOR.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Direct the production of newscasts, promotional spots and any special programs as assigned by the Operations Manager
- Create graphics and animations for all newscasts
- Keep current on all software upgrades and any new software
- Edit teases and opens for newscasts, as well as commercial production when needed
- Keep and maintain an effective disk storage and retrieval system
- Assist in training of new employees
- Submit daily written reports of any quality control problems
- Assist with any other duties or projects as assigned by the Operations Manager or Newscast Director
- Perform other duties as assigned by Operations Manager or Newscast Director
One year of TV production required.
Must be able to work irregular hours, weekends and holidays.
A good driving record is a must. We utilize DMV & criminal background checks and drug screening as a condition of employment.
Please email a resume and references to:
email@example.com. Mail resumes to: WXXV TV, Attn: Human Resources, P O Box 2500, Gulfport, MS 39503. Fax 228-314-9223.
Employment at WXXV shall be based on merit, qualification, and competence. Employment practice shall not be influenced or affected by virtue of an applicant’s or an employee’s race, age, sex, religion, color, national origin, or disability. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.