- The MultiMedia Photographer researches, writes, captures visual content and edits general assignment stories for multiple platforms.
- Produce content for multiple platforms, including TV, internet, mobile, etc.
- Work with management to enterprise and develop stories daily
- Demonstrate compelling storytelling using dynamic live shots and stand-ups, creative graphics, and use of digital and social media platforms
- Organize material, determine angle or emphasis, and write story according to prescribed editorial style and format standards
- Gather and verify information regarding stories through interview, observation and research
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree Journalism required (equivalent years of experience may substitute for education) + (3) three years’ experience as a multi-platinum journalist
- Camera and camera equipment
- Knowledge of broadcast quality camera equipment
- Conflict management
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrate editorial judgment using knowledge of journalism ethics and libel laws
- Strong on-air reporting, writing, and technical skills
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you"ll enjoy your career with us!